Leona Lewis Official Forum

A fun and enjoyable forum for fans to talk about Leona Lewis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AND THE UK IS SHOOK BY LEONA LEWIS'S MASTERCLASS ON HOW TO SING

This is quite nice Leona singing with people from the Cheshire Fire Choir, I think this show might of been a one off for The Grenfell Tower victims. This was not well publicised as I didn't know about show till a Bunny posted on Facebook and I live in the UK. But still a lovely video has been shared here. Just a shame I missed the show.  Frown

(01-02-2018, 02:25 AM)John Messenbird Wrote: This is quite nice Leona singing with people from the Cheshire Fire Choir, I think this show might of been a one off for The Grenfell Tower victims. This was not well publicised as I didn't know about show till a Bunny posted on Facebook and I live in the UK. But still a lovely video has been shared here. Just a shame I missed the show.  Frown
QUITE NICE??? it was brilliant, if you want to know anything about what's coming up for Leona you need to be on twitter following the founder of this forum @worldofleonalewis Greg he has all the latest info you wouldn't have missed this performance if you had been following him he told us about it weeks ago