Leona Lewis Official Forum

A fun and enjoyable forum for fans to talk about Leona Lewis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labyrinth Tour (audience footage)
SO MANY incredible notes in this song too and i was there and again she killed me with this live performance lol 

Wish Leona would sing this more often stunning song loved it on the Labyrinth Tour 

love this 

beautiful 

when Leona sings a cover better than the original 

LOVE 

Leona's Outta My Head or Kylie Minogue's ? for me its Leona's every time LOVE this 

another fave of mine 

I love the throwbacks you are posting, but I really don't think a million threads of Labyrinth tour performances are necessary when you can combine them all under one thread called 'Labyrinth Tour Performances'.

(08-19-2017, 09:42 PM)dave0893 Wrote: I love the throwbacks you are posting, but I really don't think a million threads of Labyrinth tour performances are necessary when you can combine them all under one thread called 'Labyrinth Tour Performances'.
if im bothering you don't follow me that's the only way i know how to do it nobody else has complained

Merged the Labyrinth videos into one thread as they were posted on the same day so it would be better to have one general thread :)

(08-19-2017, 09:53 PM)LeonaLewisFan1 Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 09:42 PM)dave0893 Wrote: I love the throwbacks you are posting, but I really don't think a million threads of Labyrinth tour performances are necessary when you can combine them all under one thread called 'Labyrinth Tour Performances'.
if im bothering you don't follow me that's the only way i know how to do it nobody else has complained

You are not bothering me, I said I am loving the throwbacks but it easier to just post it all in one thread then that way we only need to comment in one thread. 

It saves us from having to look in loads of different threads to comment/watch labyrinth tour performances when we can just click on one thread and its all there for easy convenience.