Leona Lewis Official Forum

A fun and enjoyable forum for fans to talk about Leona Lewis

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Labyrinth tour uploaded to Vevo
Almost 8 years after Leona performed at the O2 they have finally started uploading her performances to her official Vevo.

Don't Let Me Down

Better in Time

It' really frustrating that they have stopped uploading these just as we were about to get the best two, Take A Bow and Can't Breathe. 

I wonder if they are leaving a gap so that when they upload them again more people will check them out, as the first video has over 100,000 views with the last languishing at 15,000.

(08-09-2017, 06:33 PM)dave0893 Wrote: It' really frustrating that they have stopped uploading these just as we were about to get the best two, Take A Bow and Can't Breathe. 

I wonder if they are leaving a gap so that when they upload them again more people will check them out, as the first video has over 100,000 views with the last languishing at 15,000.

Wait what, does the first have over 100K views?  Huh  That's actually amazing

(08-09-2017, 06:51 PM)Gregory Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 06:33 PM)dave0893 Wrote: It' really frustrating that they have stopped uploading these just as we were about to get the best two, Take A Bow and Can't Breathe. 

I really think Can't Breathe has the potential to get a tonne of reviews, that is why I am desperate for them to upload it.

I hope they get to uploading these again. Her performance of Happy on the tour amazes me.

(08-10-2017, 12:03 AM)dave0893 Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 06:51 PM)Gregory Wrote:

I really think Can't Breathe has the potential to get a tonne of reviews, that is why I am desperate for them to upload it.

omg Can't Breathe id LOVE to hear that live again i remember hearing it live on the Labyrinth Tour and it blew me away that note WOW made me emotional

Take a Bow has also been uploaded today!

I wonder if there's a full studio version of this song (and also They Don't Really Care About Us)

(08-23-2017, 07:13 AM)Gregory Wrote: Take a Bow has also been uploaded today!

THAT NOTE at 4:25 is my fave in Take a Bow LOVE it

(08-25-2017, 07:18 AM)Gregory Wrote:

I wonder if there's a full studio version of this song (and also They Don't Really Care About Us)

i LOVE those 2 backing singers Leona used to sing with in the early years ( i know their names but i can't spell them lol) in my opinion those 2 really complimented Leona's voice the best, they blended beautifully more than any of the others shes sang with i wish she could get them with her again

(07-21-2017, 12:53 PM)Gregory Wrote: Almost 8 years after Leona performed at the O2 they have finally started uploading her performances to her official Vevo.

yeah why has it taken so long for them to put on her VEVO these videos ALL of them should have been put on the day after the tour finished there are SO MANY songs that should be on her VEVO that aren't and i don't understand it

(08-25-2017, 09:21 PM)LeonaLewisFan1 Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 12:53 PM)Gregory Wrote: Almost 8 years after Leona performed at the O2 they have finally started uploading her performances to her official Vevo.

yeah why has it taken so long for them to put on her VEVO these videos ALL of them should have been put on the day after the tour finished there are SO MANY songs that should be on her VEVO that aren't and i don't understand it

Leona has had so much criticism over the years people saying she can't dance that's BS she can dance as is evident on the Labyrinth Tour

Can't Breath has been uploaded!  Cheese

Also, I See You on Wednesday

Forgive Me

Excellent videos shared. Thanks for posting...

Dell Laptop Repair in Bangalore
HP Laptop Repair in Bangalore