Leona Lewis Official Forum

A fun and enjoyable forum for fans to talk about Leona Lewis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save The Children Illumination Gala
Leona will perform at a gala where Ryan Tedder will be honored on October 18th

[Image: duRZ_YIT.jpg]

Quote:Save the Children, the leading organization investing in childhood, has announced that the 5th Annual Save the Children Illumination Gala will honor Grammy-winning songwriter and producer Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. The event, presented by Johnson & Johnson, will be hosted by NBC’s Craig Melvin and will take place on Wednesday, October 18, 2017, at The American Museum of Natural History in New York City.

British singer-songwriter Leona Lewis will perform.

Source

(09-19-2017, 07:30 PM)Gregory Wrote: Leona will perform at a gala where Ryan Tedder will be honored on October 18th

Quote:Save the Children, the leading organization investing in childhood, has announced that the 5th Annual Save the Children Illumination Gala will honor Grammy-winning songwriter and producer Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. The event, presented by Johnson & Johnson, will be hosted by NBC’s Craig Melvin and will take place on Wednesday, October 18, 2017, at The American Museum of Natural History in New York City.

Source
Hope we get some videos , pity she didn't have any new songs to perform but we may get a surprise Wink

(09-19-2017, 08:11 PM)Liz.bun59 Wrote: Hope we get some videos , pity she didn't have any new songs to perform but we may get a surprise Wink

I think she'll probably do Bleeding Love and maybe some other songs she did with Ryan Tedder? Maybe a cover of a song Ryan Tedder did. I'm praying she does Halo :D

(09-19-2017, 07:30 PM)Gregory Wrote: Leona will perform at a gala where Ryan Tedder will be honored on October 18th

Source
will we get to see the performance?

(09-19-2017, 08:16 PM)Gregory Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 08:11 PM)Liz.bun59 Wrote: Hope we get some videos , pity she didn't have any new songs to perform but we may get a surprise Wink

I think she'll probably do Bleeding Love and maybe some other songs she did with Ryan Tedder? Maybe a cover of a song Ryan Tedder did. I'm praying she does Halo :D
Omg Halo , would be nice if she included Homeless , she was in top form in Bali , it will remind people Leona has still got what it takes after 10yrs